Saturday, April 12, 2008

new ride

It's a Honda CR-V. I do not have the roof rack but it's still a sporty ride. The color is green tea metallic. Isn't that a fun name for a color? I have been telling everyone, Since I didn't go hybrid, at least I went green. And this vehicle should offer about a 40% savings from the jeep in gas consumption. Yay, that!

Our 13-year old jeep went to a very nice family. I took a picture as it was driven away and I waved it out of sight.

David and I are planning a road trip for summer vacation!

2 Comments:

At Sat Apr 12, 01:54:00 PM EDT, Blogger t said...

congrats on the cooool ride, auntie and david! you guys will look so hip tooling around town in that! green tea metallic... i love it. and a summer road trip! awesome.

 
At Wed Apr 16, 06:32:00 PM EDT, Blogger Laura said...

that's one purty vehicle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home