Friday, August 18, 2006

new look

While I like to mix it up a bit ~my home decorating attests to that~ I did not purposefully set out to create a new look for my blog.

Nope, it came by default. I was in the template of my "old" blog, rearranging this, zipping around cutting and pasting and redoing that, and saving changes as I went (we all know how important that is.) So I was saving as I was a-changin' until, finally, I previewed my blog and...

Boing!

It was totally askew. Yes, askew. There really isn't another suitable word for what I observed.

Who knows what I did. I tried to figure it out, I really did. I backpedaled. I studied the html or css or whtevr'tis to figure out a way to bring back my original blog. But no. Blogger wasn't havin' it, no way.

Okay, no problem. Plan B. So here you see the new version. Hope you like the new look.

And like I repeat when I rearrange the furniture (for the third time in one day), change can be good.

1 Comments:

At Sun Aug 20, 09:55:00 AM EDT, Blogger kateandjona said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog - hope to see you again. I like the look of your place here - kinda fun!
Congrats on your new niece!
And those organizational skills that your little guy is developing? That's great! (My 13 year old struggles with staying organized - but we're working on it!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home