Sunday, September 02, 2007

inside out

Teachers went back to school last week. Students will start this coming Tuesday.

Teacher in-services are often dull, tediously long, and drawn-out affairs, with lots of talking among the staff of the entire district (hundreds of people!) and lots of sitting (not always easy for me to do!)

I took special care to wear a skirt the first day of in-services. Wanted to be half-way professional and all that, you know. About midway to toward the end of the day I visited the ladies' room.

It was then I made my discovery.

My skirt. My professional-looking skirt.

It was inside out.

1 Comments:

At Fri Sep 14, 09:22:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of back in the day when I taught and I wore my jumper on backwards. Of course, one of my 7th graders let me know!

Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home